- Ugly Sweater Story, poetry, Spring/Summer 2021, Issue 12, 09/19/21, Modern Poetry Quarterly Review.
- 9:15pm, Last Flight to Nashville, poetry, Spring/Summer 2021, Issue 12, 09/19/21, Modern Poetry Quarterly Review.
- Down with the Ship, poetry, 7/18/21, Topical Poetry.
- Congressman’s Warning, poetry, 7/18/21, Topical Poetry.
- Russian Spat, poetry, 7/18/21, Topical Poetry.
- France & Germany Talk Russia, poetry, 7/18/21, Topical Poetry.
- Paradox: The Human Condition, photo essay: The Abstract Elephant on 01/26/21.
- Desiccation, cover photo: Issue 13, Lotus-eater Magazine.
- Electric, photo: Issue 13, Lotus-eater Magazine.
- Upshot, photo: Issue 13, Lotus-eater Magazine.
- “Context:” poetry, March 2021 Issue: Vol. XXVIX, Issue 3, No. 335, Ygdrasil.
- “Dinner Party”: poetry, March 2021 Issue: Vol. XXVIX, Issue 3, No. 335, Ygdrasil.
- “The Flock”: poetry, March 2021 Issue: Vol. XXVIX, Issue 3, No. 335, Ygdrasil.
- The Line, one act play (2020): Fall 2020 Issue, New Plains Review
- Operation International: Ivory Coast, short documentary (2019): writer, subtitles
- Best Short Documentary (2020): Independent Film Awards London
- Official Selection (2020): SR Socially Relevant Film Festival New York
- Official Selection (2020): Oregon Short Film Festival
- Official Selection (2020): Tally Short Films Festival
- Official Selection (2019): Oregon Documentary Film Festival
- Rally For Rangers, short documentary (2018): writer, subtitles
- Silver Winner (2018): The Telly Awards
- Darkhad Valley, short documentary (2017): writer, story advisor, subtitles
- Remi Winner, Short Documentary (2018): 51st Annual Worldfest Houston International Film Festival (2018)
- Official Selection (2018): Docs Without Borders Film Festival
- Official Selection (2018): KC Film Fest
- Official Selection (2018): Wildlife Conservation Film Festival
- A Moment Adrift (2011): published by Fiction365 on 10/31/11.
- Me, Me, I, I (2006): West Virginia Emerging Writer’s Competition, Honorable Mention
- “Steamy“: Forth Magazine, 04/30/16.
- “Industrial”: Three Line Poetry Issue #30, Prolific Press, 02/18/15.
- “A Baby Carriage Bought”: Three Line Poetry, 02/18/15.
- “Early Hours 9/28”: The Rusty Nail, 11/18/12.
- “A Wolf Eats His Prey” (haiku): Three Line Poetry, 06/16/12.
- “A Leaf Falls Slowly” (haiku): Three Line Poetry, 06/16/12.
- “Edith Wharton & Old Samurai Movies“: Drunk Monkeys, 04/23/12.
- “My 30th”: The Poetic Bond (anthology), Willowdown Books, 11/15/2011.
- “Early Hours, 9/28“: EveryDayPoets.com, 9/28/10.
- “The Day Before“: EveryDayPoets.com, 10/12/10.
- Stick Around, transcript for pilot reboot (2018), Chris Elias Productions
- The List, short (2013): story advisor, directed and written by Ben Simms
- (Untitled), short (2012): story advisor, directed and written by Ben Simms
- Epic Class, commercial spoof (2010): director, writer, editor
- Epic Conversation, commercial spoof (2010): director, writer, editor
- Epic Prayer Group, commercial spoof (2010): director, writer, editor
- Keys, short & trailer (2008 & 2009): director, writer, editor
- I Once Was Young, short (2007), screenwriter, directed by Brian Kline
- New Years Day, short (2006), screenwriter, directed by Brian Kline
- Dante’s Inferno, short & trailer (2006): director, writer, editor
- Codex of the Rat People, short mockumentary (2005): director, writer
- Fleeing Warriors, trailer/short film (2004): director, writer, editor
- Cobalt Lemon, Agave Magazine, Vol. 3, Issue 1 (Summer 2015)
- Rummage, Agave Magazine, Vol. 2, Issue 4 (Spring 2015)
- Succulent, Agave Magazine, Vol. 2, Issue 4 (Spring 2015)
- This Ship, Agave Magazine, Vol. 2, Issue 4 (Spring 2015)
- Sins from the Perspective of the Afterlife, staged readings, WVU Theatre & Dance (2006)
- The Denny Show, live performances, WVU Theatre & Dance (2005)
- Tinytown Girl, short play, live performances, WVU Theatre & Dance (2005)
The following articles are published as “eDirt” via Dirt.com.
- Clash of the Divas: Madonna / Elton John Feud, published 01/20/12.
- Betty White’s Birthday More Important Than Globes, published 01/20/12.
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Name Baby Blue Ivy, But It Could Be Worse, published 01/11/12.
- A Creepy Robert Pattinson Wannabe And . . . Twilight the Musical, published 01/11/12.
- The Great Chris Brown & Rihanna Mystery, published 01/04/12.
- Thanks, Kim Kardashian! 2011 Sucked, published 01/04/12.
- Taylor Lautner Didn’t Come Out Of The Closet, published 12/30/11.
- Mel Gibson And 10 NY’s Resolutions of Celebrities, published 12/29/11.
- Tupac’s Seconding ‘Coming’: And Other Sex Tapes We Want To See, published 12/20/11.
- Lindsay Lohan Naked And Other Holiday Gift Ideas, published 12/20/11.
- Jessica Simpson Takes on Weight Watchers, published 12/14/11.
- Britney Spears Caught Reading About Herself, published 12/14/11.
- Tom Cruise Prepares for His Next Role in…Bollywood?, published 12/06/11.
- The Babocalypse: Celebrities Keep Having Babies, World Implodes (Thanks Beyonce), published 12/06/11.
- Top 10 Reasons Why Angelina Jolie is Still a Total Badass, published 11/30/11.
- Why Spielberg and Dreamworks Should Make a Twilight Movie for Boys. Oops, I Mean Halo, published 11/30/11.
- I’ll Never Let Go, Jack! Apparently, the Titanic Really IS Unsinkable, published 11/30/11.
- The Bieber’s Paternity Case Elicits List of Top 5 People Who Should Never Be Allowed to Reproduce, published 11/30/11.
- Ashton Kutcher Proves That Twitter Makes Stupid People Look Even Stupider, published 11/16/11.
- Brad Pitt to Quit Acting? Top 10 Actors Who Should Quit Acting Instead, published 11/16/11.
- Top 10 Things You Should Have Been for Halloween, published 11/02/11.
- 10 Easy Steps to Becoming a World-ChangingTech Mogul Like Steve Jobs (Before He Joined Elvis), published 11/02/11.
- The Real Reason Jennifer Lopez Broke Down Live in Concert, published 10/26/11.
- JustWhen You Thought Her Career Has Hit Rock Bottom, Lindsay Lohan Surprises Again, published 10/26/11.
- Top 10 Ways Lindsay Lohan Can Revive Her Former Glory as Dirterati Extraordinaire, published 10/20/11.
- Spock Loves Da Cock: Why Star Trek isTotally Gay, published 10/17/11.
- Sarah Palin, You’re Not the OnlyOne: Top 5 Political MILFs Who AreTotally Doable, published 10/16/11.
- Top 10 Reasons Why Being a Celebrity Would Suck, published 10/10/11.
- Top 5 Reason Why Sarah Palin is a Totally Doable Babe, published 10/10/11.
- James Marsden Divorces, Hell Freezes Over: Top 5 Signs of the Impending Apocalypse, published 10/05/11.
- Why Kanye West Needs to Stick to Music and Come Out of the Closet Already, published 10/03/11.
- Charlie Sheen’s Big Payoff and 5 Other TV Shows He Can Ruin While He’s At It, published 09/29/11.
- The Catwoman Curse: How to Sexify Anne Hathaway’s Catwoman Costume in The Dark Knight Rises, published 09/27/11.
- Charlie Sheen at the Emmys: What SHOULD Have Happened, published 09/20/11.
- The New Breaking Dawn Trailer: Edward Finally Gets Laid and Other Vampire Suckiness, published 09/18/11.
- OMG Suri Wears Lipstick! And 10 More Things We Can Look Forward To, published 09/13/11.
- What Will Kate Gosselin Do Next? A Few Suggestions for Kate’s New Career, published 09/09/11.
- 10 Reasons Why The Hunger Games Is Already Better Than Twilight, published 09/08/11.
- GLEEPOCALYPSE! A Step-by-Step Guide to Surviving the Gleepocalypse, published 09/08/11.
- Top 10 Reasons Why Jennifer Aniston Needs to Keep That Bikini On, published 09/01/11.
- Celebrity Baby 2.0: Suri BEWARE! 10 Reasons Why the Beyonce-Jay-Z Baby Will Be Better, published 09/01/11.
Storytelling techniques and consultation by pro storytellers Ethan Cunningham & James Gilmore.